A young boy has set his hair on fire after he took a bite out of his birthday cake as he dove straight into his treat before blowing out the candle.

 
Horrifying moment boy sets his hair on fire
 
The horrifying moment a young boy's hair caught fire as he takes a bite out of his birthday cake has been captured on camera as dramatic scenes show the eager youngster diving straight into his celebration treat before he's even had chance to blow out the candle.
 
According to a report by Dailymail UK, the footage which was reportedly recorded at the child's family home in Chile during his birthday party, shows the boy sitting in front of a birthday cake covered in whipped cream and strawberries.
 
 
A lit candle was seen being adorned on the top of the sweet treat when the child decides to take a large bite. The youngster goes to take a huge chunk out of the cake but as he leans forward the front of his hair is set on fire by the lit candle.
 
A blood-curdling scream can immediately be heard from the family members that surround the boy as his hair ignites. His relatives instantly reach towards his ebony locks and start to pat his head to put the flames out.
 
 
A woman, reportedly the boy's mother, then embraces his head and gives it a kiss as he appears to start crying. One male onlooker jokes: 'Hey Michael Jackson, you forgot to blow the candle out!'
 
The video, posted online, has been viewed more than 7.1 million times and 23,000 comments have been left on the shared clip.
 
Watch the video below;
 
 


Share via:
WhatsApp Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn SMS